| Department of Business Management
- To adopt effective ICT tools and promote participative learning.
- To facilitate learning in an innovative learning environment on par with the global standards and continuously strive to embrace the developments in the world of Business.
- To engage students in outbound training programs and enable them to have a effortless transition into the world of work and business.
- To promote women entrepreneurship through Rishi E-cell SmART, by training & connecting students to entrepreneurial networks
- To continuously strive for excellence in education by adopting best pedagogical tools to constantly foster development of the institution by updating the facilities of the institution.
- To invest in continual development of faculty.
- To build partnerships with industry and other organizations to empower the students
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Program Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
Program Code: 672 (Osmania University)
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Ability to apply Management fundamentals in practical world.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve Managerial problems
- Demonstrate abilities such as initiative taking and innovative thinking in their acts
- An ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams
- To inculcate zeal of self-learning
- Enhancing Entrepreneurship abilities so that the students are induced to undertake independent ventures.
- An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Enhancing knowledge of contemporary issues
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life- long learning
- An ability to understand the impact of Managerial solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Ensuring holistic development of students