Department of Science |
- To grow as a leading knowledge organization providing innovative, effective solutions to the students.
- To inculcate values, provide education by making it accessible to all sections of society.
- To impart education of the highest standard through best practices.
- To strive for all students to use higher order thinking skills in order to reach their maximum learning potential.
- To cultivate the intellectual, social, and emotional wellbeing of every student with transformative knowledge.
- To provide safe supportive and rigorous learning environment.
- To provide outcome-based education and to improve graduation outcomes.
- Through this course students learn about the different areas of mathematics.
- To help students study the design development and analysis of software and hardware effectively so that they use to solve problems in a various areas.
- Studying physics strengthens quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills that are valuable in areas beyond physics.
- To impart Electronics students with practical knowledge improving the devices and systems we use everyday life, we innovate to meet society’s communication technology and energy needs.
- To mold Statistics students to adapt to main role in the field of research, helping in the collection, analysis and presentation of data.
- Strict compliance to applicable standard and regulations for all of our activities
- High level of focus on quality has been an expectation as education system is Strengthening .
- Encouraging initiatives from faculty and providing effective teaching learning environment .
- Monitoring the learning outcomes of the programmes provided to the students.
- Offer well equipped instruments where practical experimenting and testing hypothesis supports the students to be more practical and help to achieve better understanding of the concepts.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Program Outcomes (POs)
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Understood the basic concepts, fundamental principles, and the scientific theories related to various scientific phenomena and their relevancies in the day-to-day life.
- Acquired the skills in handling scientific instruments, planning and performing in laboratory experiments
- The skills of observations and drawing logical inferences from the scientific experiments.
- Been able to think creatively (divergently and convergent) to propose novel ideas in explaining facts and figures or providing new solution to the problems.
- Developed scientific outlook not only with respect to science subjects but also in all aspects related to life. knowledge of subjects in other faculties such as humanities, performing arts, social sciences etc. can have greatly and effectively influence which inspires in evolving new scientific theories and inventions.
- Imbibed ethical, moral and social values in personal and social life leading to highly cultured and civilized personality.
- Developed various communication skills such as reading, listening, speaking, etc., which we will help in expressing ideas and views clearly and effectively.
- Provide programs in mathematics that enable students to define mathematical concepts, calculate quantities, estimate solutions, solve problems, represent mathematical information and develop models and communicate mathematical thoughts.ad knowledge, creating awareness about the social evils, blind faith, etc. about the social evils, blind faith, etc.